Aleo BME Medical Product Focus
Aleo BME has developed a pipeline of 510K and premarket approval programs that are at various stages of development.
Targeting at $4 billion surgical adhesives and sealants market with a CAGR of 9.7%, Aleo BME has developed a First-in-Class degradable super-strong elastic and easy-to-use wet tissue adhesive, BP Glue. The unique features of BP glue include:
- Nature-inspired adhesion mechanism enables a reliable long-lasting adhesion at the tissue interface
- Minimal swelling ratio eliminates surgery complications
- Water-based formula offers excellent biocompatibility.
- Tunable degradation eliminates long-term toxicity issue and facilitates optimal tissue healing
Minimal invasive endoscopic procedures, Endoscopic Mucosal Resection (EMR) and Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection (ESD), treat diverse conditions throughout the Gastrointestinal (GI) tract, including esophagus, stomach, intestines and rectum. The injection solution to lift mucosal layers from underlying tissues is indispensable for successful EMR and ESD procedures. The market for submucosal injection solution has been significantly underserved. In-house prepared saline solution, routinely used as the submucosal injection solution in US hospitals, often require multiple injections due to it's rapid dissipation (often within minutes), thereby resulting in prolonged surgical time, risk of perforation and bleeding, and difficulty in en bloc resection.
Aleo BME invents an injectable agent capable of flowing through any endoscopic catheters
- A thixotropic solution for long-lasting (>60 mins) tissue elevation
- First-in-Class Intrinsic hemostatic function facilitating bleeding management and control during and post-operation procedures.
Peripheral nerves serve as networks for the brain and spinal cord (Central Nervous System) to communicate with the rest of the human body. Injured peripheral nerves cause gaps in their signaling pathway to induce defects in motor and sensory function.
Aleo BME has developed off-the-shelf biodegradable nerve conduits that can rapidly promote peripheral nerve repair. Aleo's nerve conduits exhibit optimal mechanical, topographical, and biological cues to enhance nerve regeneration and function (motor and sensory) recovery without adding any growth factors and/or cells.
We are seeking partners. If you are interested in more information, product samples or collaboration opportunities, you can submit a request through Contact Us button below or email us directly at email@example.com.